Hi! I’m Morgan! I’m a lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Toronto.
I’ve played camerawoman my whole life and I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t trying to capture the smiles of family and friends.
My aim with every session is the same as it was when my first purple film camera was hanging around my neck, to share what makes you shine and feel beautiful through photos that you’ll love looking back on.
Whether you’re looking for photos to capture your engagement or are sprucing up your Instagram feed or website, I’ll work with you to make sure your photos are tailor made for your own goals.
When I’m not behind the lens I’m:
- Making the perfect birthday cake, I’m sugar addict and have been known to spend full weekends baking
- By day, I help businesses of all sizes – from startups to Fortune 500 – build marketing strategies with YouTubers and Instagram creators
- I love dogs but don’t have one of my own – so if anyone needs a dog sitter I’m here for you!
- I graduated from the Richard Ivey School of Business and have a passion for well crafted excel spreadsheets
- I spent 13+ years of my life in the musical theatre world and still work on my music, getting out to open mics from time to time
- I love to travel and usually spam my Instagram feed with photos from my trips for weeks after my return
- I’m trained as a hot power yoga teacher and am an avid runner. Needless to say, you’ll rarely find me lounging around on the couch
- I love a good rom-com or superhero origin movie!
- I’ve been using my trusty bullet journal for over 18 months